Thursday, February 17, 2011

Onsies with something Extra!

Adams boss/friend just had a baby boy!
So today I decided to try my hand at those
cute onsie appliques I see so much of latley.

Cut some sport balls out of the fabric and added them to the bum!


I didn't use a patterned just kinda winged it, then used
"Sewable- Heat n Bond" from Walmart for about $2.50.
Added it onto the back of my fabric and attached it to the onsie, then did a zig-zag stitch around edges to secure and to add a little more detail!

Materials
  • Baby bodysuit or tee
  • Tie pattern (see link to pdf at end of this post)
  • Fabric scrap for tie - you could get away with as little as 4" X 8" or 5" X 6" if you're cutting the tail piece at an angle.
  • Heat N bond
  • Thread
  • Sewing machine
here is the link to the tie pattern

1 comment: